Campuses & Facilities
Managing Services Efficiently and Cost Effectively
Optimizing energy management, raising the efficiency of your building controls, and lowering the cost of your operations are just some of the issues you may be facing if you work in Facilities Management. With building power consumption around 40% of the world’s energy usage, it’s easy to see the potential for cost savings with data collection on your energy usage and advanced analytics to help you find areas that can be improved. Even small improvements can account for large savings in your operational costs.
Most facilities have four to five different control systems, and the staff and training needed is expensive. The need to have outside contractors that are experts with each system is difficult to manage.
Key challenges for Campuses and Facilities are:
- 100% reliable flow of utilities
- Comfort for the occupants
- Safety for occupants and workers
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
- Sustainability – Drive down consumption of Utilities
- Optimization of the equipment
- Training for the maintenance and engineering teams
Reducing Operational Costs in Your Facilities
Many of the products CB Pacific represent are engineered for continuous operation and high availability – and backed by many years of experience in the industry. Our solutions will work non-stop to reduce your operational costs. Beyond proven dependability, our systems offer built-in monitoring of potential equipment failures — giving early warning of potential problems so you can protect your people and assets while complying with safety and environmental regulations.
We help our customers in many areas:
- Connectivity solutions that help you tie together all your plant assets so you can visualize the data coming from a broad range of systems.
- Mobile solutions that provide secure access to the right information to make your team more productive
- Analytic solutions that provide visibility down to the subsystem level so you can optimize the performance of your systems, keep your tenants happy and save money on both energy and operations.